This was the last video we filmed before the worldwide isolations began, and we recognise some ingredients may be harder to come by in these times. The amazing thing with curries is they are ultra versatile:
– Don’t have a veggie? Simply substitute it with one you have in the fridge.
– Don’t have fresh spinach? Try frozen spinach, or just leave it out.
– Substitute the beans for lentils, or vice versa.
– If you don’t have one of the spices, simply omit it, or substitute it for curry powder. The other spices will still come together to make the dish super flavourful.
– Don’t have the garnishes? You definitely don’t need them – the curries are flavourful enough on their own!
It’s hard to go wrong with any of these recipes, and who knows? Maybe your variation will be even better than the original! Happy cooking! 👩🏻🍳
» Sign-up for our newsletters:
» The music we use: (great for YouTubers)
» Film & photography gear we use:
» 00:30 Eggplant lentil apricot curry: bit.ly/eggplant_lentil_apricot_curry
» 03:41 Potato & pea curry: bit.ly/potato_pea_curry
» 06:17 Garlic & herb naan: bit.ly/herb_garlic_vegan_naan
» 08:04 Vegan butter “chicken”: bit.ly/vegan_butter_chicken
» For more delicious plant-based recipes, visit:
WHAT WE USE @ THE PUL KITCHEN
» Cast iron pot:
» Food processor:
» Hand blender:
» Mini spice jars:
» Measuring cups:
» Measuring spoons:
» Garlic crusher:
» Espresso machine:
» Air-tight containers:
» Mason jars:
» Bento boxes: